Weighing in Wednesday...

This is a new series I want to start.
It will serve as a way to document my progress as well as serve as motivation and a platform to help others achieve their weight loss goals.  

Part of why it has taken me so long to sit down and address the weight loss topic is that I'm unsure about a couple of things.
I haven't come up with a satisfactory way, for me, to share my progress in pictures.
But more importantly, I'm just your average person trying to lose the baby weight.  
I don't have any special training in nutrition or weight loss or personal training.  And honestly, I don't want to worry that I'm giving over inaccurate or harmful information.  

As I figure this out, I'll leave you with a few thoughts. 
While weight loss previously was a quick fix, this time around it has been anything but quick. Which I'm realizing is a blessing for many reasons.  
I get to do things the healthy way, the maintainable way.  
This won't be a quick fix that leaves me satisfied on the surface, this is going to be a journey that transforms me.  
I've always said I wanted to accomplish more-but on the surface, I looked good and that was satisfying enough.  
Since those quick fixes aren't working this time, I get the opportunity to embrace this struggle and use it for the better.  
And honestly, for the first time in years, I'm finally feeling like I've hit the jackpot-and I'm not anywhere near where I want to be. 

Good things are happening...

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6f/21/f6/6f21f63eb7c663625f257332b8fb484e.jpg

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz