High 5 for Friday

1.  Everyone is talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  I only ordered one item, so far.

BP. 'Train' Wrap Belted Bootie (Women)

I'm debating about keeping them because they pretty much look black in person.

2.  My husband will be home this weekend, so Saturday I get to sleep in while he takes the boys to synagogue, and I'll relax with Hannah.  I have some big plans with the zucchini bread and a chai tea latte.

IMG_3836

3.  Sunday I have a pretty fun and interesting gig on the books, can't wait to report back!

4.  I am really proud of myself because I planned out all of my food for my biggest trap day: Saturday.  Everything is weighed and bagged and I'm ready to go.  I even made it to the gym today, which rarely happens on a Friday.

5.  Freshly pedicured toes...divine.




No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz