Monday Munchies...Moving Edition

So our kitchen is all packed up...
We've been eating take out/fast food for days...

I think in honor of that, this week's recipe will be for a breakfast fast food.

I love me some Dunkin Donuts, in fact, as I type, I'm eating my egg and cheese on a toasted everything bagel that's left over from today's morning run pre-movers.  

Back when we had a microwave, my husband had figured out a way to use the microwave the create the egg part of the sandwich, and then adding in a slice of cheese and toasting an English muffin or a bagel is a piece of bread piece of cake!

So without further ado...the recipe is from Tastes Better From Scratch

I also love me some eggs with a broken yolk...yum!!!

Broken Yolk Breakfast Sandwhich 
Sourdough English Muffin
1 Egg
Cheese
Bacon
Tomato 

 Crack egg into a hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 1-2 minutes and then flip. Place 2 pieces of cheddar cheese on the egg, and remove from heat.
Cook 2 pieces of bacon, and place on top of the egg.
Toast the English muffin. Put egg, cheese, and bacon on the muffin. Top with a thin slice of tomato.


  


If you end up making this, let me know how it goes.
And then come over and cook for me!

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz