Third times a charm...

I hope...

This is the third summer in a row we're moving.  
Only one of the moves has been planned.
It gets harder and harder to pack up and move, as we're accumulating not only more stuff, but more kids!!!! 
I feel terrible that my kids have to go through another few weeks of a house turned upside down, pizza for dinner every night, missing toys, and too many babysitters!
But, it is what it is, and thank goodness my parents are in again, for our annual move!
Oh please let this be it for awhile...

I've been stressing the arrangement of furniture, matching decor to the undesirable olden day kitchen and bathroom, and trying to not break the bank.  
Oh how I love Craigslist.  
 
You can follow my  
board on Pintrest.

Here are some of my pinspirations

 Via

 Via

 Via

 Via



I can't wait to show you what I've come up with!

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz