Just Keep on Swimming...

 No pun intended...

But that's how I feel these days.  

Try to remain calm amidst the unknown...

I'm sure a lot of this is stemming from the fact that my follow up ultrasound is Monday at 1:45.  I was actually tempted to call them yesterday to see if I could move the appointment up to today or tomorrow, but never got around to it. I'm actually really surprised at how I've handled the past two weeks. It will be two and a half weeks by the time the appointment rolls around.  Most of the time I'm fairly calm and certain all is well.  But then...doubt creeps in.  
Monday I'll hopefully have a more definitive answer.  Obviously we won't know anything 100%, but if the area looks smaller, we're relatively in the clear....if it's not smaller, or larger, well I don't know what the next steps are, but I can imagine it won't be good.  

And then of course Monday was Tax Day!  We're still waiting to hear the final word on if we even get a return, hopefully we don't owe money! And that is also adding to my anxiety. 
Money is such a HUGE stresser for me.  
No way to control it...no realistic options for making more money...
I'm terrible at cutting back on my spending; I can justify everything...
We need a money bush, or to win the lottery.     

There's just a lot of unknowns right now, although I know things will work out, it's just hard to remain calm when the puzzle's incomplete...

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more happy thoughts :)



   

3 comments

  1. I've been reading your blog for a while but never commented but wanted to send you positive thoughts for Monday. My best friend had the EXACT same thing identified with her first child, and after a month and a half of testing, all cysts are gone and the risk has been removed. I am confident that you will find the same thing.

    I find so many times that our technology is so wonderful that we see things now-a-days that we have never been able to see on an ultrasound that we can see now. Technology is a wonderful thing, but when it brings unnecessary fear into our lives, it is really challenging.

    Prayers to you and your family. I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, and of course for reading. The technology definitely is a blessing and a curse-worry is such an awful feeling, however, I do firmly believe that knowledge is power so whatever the outcome is Monday, I'm thankful for the information! I so hope you're right about the good news...thanks for your prayers and thoughts, greatly appreciated!

      Delete
  2. Davening for a good outcome Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz