22 weeks...Onto Month 6
 
 
 
Total weight gain/loss: My scale at home, which I trust more than the Dr. W reads the same number that it did at his office 3 weeks ago, so I think I'm up about 22-25 lbs.  But I'm more ok with it now than I was then considering I'm 22 weeks!

Maternity clothes?Mainly stretchy skirts during the day, but some maternity bottoms (I really don't have that many) and It's still a mix between loose tunic tops and maternity tops.  The maternity tops fit than tunics even because of the length and they're wider so my rolls are more hidden and they don't hit awkwardly at the waist.

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good!  I'm better able to function on much less sleep, which unfortunately is what I need to do in order to complete my day-to-day activities.  I wish I could log 8-9 hours of sleep though.  I still don't usually have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, but I'm waking up 45 minutes before my alarm needing to go, which is super annoying! 

Best moment this month: The best moment was also the worst moment-the anatomy scan revealed a potential issue.  You can read about that here.  I have a follow up scan Monday.  My husband and I were also able to accomplish  A TON of necessary house hold tasks-like organizing our garage and the dining room.  Still a few more to go, but I can't wait until I have only enjoyable tasks to be taken care of!

Movement: Houston, we have movement! At exactly 20 weeks I saw my belly move from the outside and from then on I've been able to feel it from the outside too.  My husband has even been able to feel it!  I feel movement at consistent times, every day.  So yay for that comfort and peace of mind of an alive baby!  (Yes, I still am worried about a dead baby...)

Exercise: Thankfully I have found a walking partner and have been walking 3-4 miles, with the stroller, most days the past few weeks.  I still have not attempted the DVD but really do want to implement that soon.  We've finished up a lot of house hold organizing and tasks, so once those big To Do items are off the list, I'll have a lot more time and energy to focus on the day to day activities. 

Gender: We know but are keeping it a secret, the best we can anyway.  And no, we have not slipped...yet.

Labor Signs: Nope! 

Belly Button in or out? Usually the top sticks out.

What I miss:running and having self-control over my diet...must.get.better! I also would like to stop peeing my pants whenever I sneeze or cough.  But that won't go away any time soon.

What I am looking forward to:OB appointment 4/22!  I also have a few Stella & Dot shows coming.  Really hoping to amp that up in the next few weeks!  I must have popped because upon my return from Spring vacation I got a lot of comments from co-workers on how I've grown.  For example, this is what one of my male co-workers said to me, "Wow, you are going to be a house!"  Another example, "You are exploding!"  Ahh...men.  I did tell them that as long as they don't make comments  when I have 30 lbs to lose, we're all good! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz