High 5 for Friday...

I'm a day late....whatevs, I'm linking up with www.thelaurenelizabeth.com  


1. National Donut Day!!! Although I didn't get to enjoy one on Friday, I just lurve donuts, and will be going out for breakfast tomorrow and will be sure to enjoy!  Had National Donut Day been on any other day besides a work day (I guess that doesn't leave many options) I would have loved to attempt this recipe.

2.  This Qtica half time is amazing! I came across it a long while ago, in highschool, while on a youth trip in Michigan.  The bottle is pricey, but let me tell you-it makes any quickie (manicure that is, get your mind out of the gutter people) doable.  Most of my manicures are done last minute, while I'm rushing-without this, it takes hours to properly dry, and chances are I've gone to sleep and I wake up the next morning with a subtle print of the sheets on my nails.  Can't.live.without.this. Especially since I do my own manicures 99% of the time!

3.  Some new maternity clothes were just what I needed to feel good about myself again and to be ok with my imminent 50+ lb gain this go around.

4.  After Wednesdays appointment, there has been much calm and peace surrounding this pregnancy and future attempts.  A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

5.  IVIG #3 is complete!  After next week we'll be in single digit countdown!

Happy Weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz