Final thoughts on D Day



Today's the day...delivery day. 
In the stillness of my house, while everyone is out at their Sunday activities, I become emotional thinking about this day.



Tonight, I'll remove my Ruby necklace, as now it is time for my uterus to be empty again. It's only been removed one time before, when I had to enter the mikvah (ritual bath) after our forth failed cycle.  
At this time last year, I was anticipating the first anniversary of my due date that wasn't, not sure where I'd be in a year, not knowing if I'd ever be pregnant again.  

Tonight, we'll make our way to the hospital in anticipation of an early morning arrival.
Boy or Girl?!?
We'll soon find out!



Follow along on Instagram for more updates!

SA PUG 16X20 OVER RAINBOW

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz