Final Bumpdate: 36 weeks



Total Weight Gain:  At my last appointment, on Tuesday, I was up a total of 32lbs.  This would probably still end up being my lowest weight gaining pregnancy, but, I'm also being induced three weeks early, so I'm sure I'd reach a gain of 40.  Add that to the additional 20 I gained pre-pregnancy...it's a pretty hefty number, but I'm so ready to lose it!  That will definitely be a journey I'll keep you posted on!  But, I did lose 55 lbs after Hannah, so I can do it again!  

Maternity Clothes: Oh definitely!  I realized I bought a lot of dresses this pregnancy, and while they've served me well...they won't work for nursing!  I do still plan to show you my maternity wardrobe because I'm very pleased that I kept it to mostly a minimum, and I'm excited to show you the transition to a nursing wardrobe.  I headed to Destination Maternity and I just can't wait to have the excuse to wear these stylish, yet comfy clothes!  Not having to go back to work this time around is a whole different ball game!  

Sleep:  Sleep has been ok.  I definitely wake up to pee, but with the long nights I've been pulling there have been less wake ups...#thereisntenoughcoffee

Best Moment this Month: We miraculously, got our roof replaced, got our bedroom painted, and had all 14 windows installed a couple months ahead of schedule.  #chanukahmiracleorjustcoincidence  It has also been a relief to have this month progress positively, and hopefully we'll end with all good things in a few days.

Movement:  The baby continues to be very active.  There are moments where I catch myself worrying about lack of movement, and usually after a few prods, I can get my 10 required movements.  I am doing daily kick counts-which everyone should be doing, but because the risk of stillborn is increased with my cholestasis diagnosis, I am extra cautious about movement.  

Exercise:  I pulled a muscle in my side when I fell taking Marshall out a couple weeks ago.  I saw the trainer once after, and it was fine, but by that night the problem was clearly exacerbated and we decided it was best to take time off to heal, and return after the baby.  

Gender:  I think boy! 

Labor Signs:  I've had some contractions that make me hopeful things are progressing.  Last week I was 1 cm, but I had been 1 cm for a few weeks.  I opted out of an internal exam this week because it does not chance our induction plan.  So...why bother.

Belly Button In or Out:  All of a sudden, in one day, it just kinda popped out! But it's not really noticeable thanks to the curvature of my stomach. 

What I miss:  Honestly, it would be nice to be able to put my shoes on normally. 

What I'm looking forward to: In 4 days, we'll God willing meet this baby!


For comparison, you can check out Hannah's bumpdate HERE 


No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz