Third trimester: 30 week bumpdate



Total weight gain: 27 lbs.  Still my lowest pregnancy weight gain.  Add in the 20 lbs I gained pre-pregnancy, and I'll most likely be just about where I was with Hannah. It helps to know that I ended around the same amount with her and was successfully able to lose the weight.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely in all maternity, sans a few loose dresses I have.  But, I find that more fitted maternity wear is more flattering.  I'm loving the cardigans over dresses and shirts to hide the back side. I am so hoping to get around to doing a maternity wardrobe shoot for you!

Sleep: Sleep is ok, for a few reasons.  I get really hot easily-I need it really cold, like literally freeze you out cold!  It was in the 30s and I slept with the window open-it was the best sleep I've had in recent months!  I also have noticed that I'll be in a not fully sleeping daze when I need to pee, but I don't just wake up and go, so I'm uncomfortably "sleeping" which leads to a restless night. 

Best Moment this Month: I did a 4D ultrasound when I was back in Baltimore, check you my Instagram to see!  I also had my 30 week growth scan and all is well in there.  The baby measured 3 lbs, growing nicely, and was super cute.  You can see more of those images on Instagram.  

Movement: Thankfully, an answer to my prayers and helping to ease my anxiety is that this is my most active baby.  It wakes up with me, it keeps me up at night, and is responsive to all of my poking and prodding.  

Exercise: I was away on the east coast, hence the blog silence-so there was no exercise.  But, I am back at the gym, with my trainer twice a week, but now since Safety Day is over, I'm committed to exercising in some form five days a week-weights twice with the trainer, and cardio the other three days.  I'm starting small and just walking for 20-30 minutes this week.  

Gender: I managed to keep my eyes closed while the tech peeked between the legs!  I still think boy!

Labor Signs: nope! Sometimes I think I have a braxton hick, and they probably are, but they're nothing consistent.  

Belly Button In or Out: on the way out, but not showing through clothes.

What I miss: my old OB, but that's a whole other post!

What I'm Looking Forward to: Meeting my new OB and the hospital tour next week!  


For comparison, you can check out Hannah's bumpdate HERE

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz