My Sephora picks

ohemgee guys!
The Sephora sale opened this morning and runs through November 6, and I just can't wait; I already have my cart loaded! First of all, I have a major obsession with Sephora; it all started when I was pregnant with Hannah and my OB moved into an office that was located in a mall.  Having never shopped at Sephora much, I loved the convenience and expertise all in one. As oppose to shopping at brand specific counters like in a department store, you have access to many of these brands with objective sales people. So, what turned into a monthly trip, then became a weekly trip, and then I became a status member, with free makeovers whenever I want...not to mention they have excellent customer service and a good return policy.  I should mention that their return policy recently changed and if you order online you have 60 days to return the purchase for a full refund-if you purchase from the store, you have 60 days to receive a refund in the form of your original payment, after you will receive store credit.  Another perk of being an insider member (which is obtained by spending enough money, shhh don't tell my husband!) is your orders are easily tracked and a receipt is never necessary!   

Some of what I'm purchasing are replacements for products I currently use daily.  

100% Pure Argan Oil Luxury Size

If you've been following me on Instagram you know that over the summer I tried out several highly recommended primers; I'm so happy I finally found a combination that works for me.  I will hopefully blog about that routine and all the primers I used soon!  


Gallery imagedr. brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer, 15 ml (Travel Size)

Supplementing what I already use...

Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter

And some products are ones I want to try!!!

Image result for dr jart ceramidin tiger grass  Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Re.Pair SerumImage result for dr jart ceramidin tiger grass

Ren - Radiance Perfecting Serum - 30ml/1.02ozRen - Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 50ml/1.7oz

Some products I'll be purchasing are part of my everyday makeup routine

Image result for hourglass vanish foundationImage result for cover fx powder

I was hoping to try this, but they're out of my color on-line...

Main Image - Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill Pencil

Of course I use many other products, but I don't run out of them so quickly, or I typically change them up so I don't want to purchase replacements. I plan to do a blog post on what my skin care routine and makeup products currently are.  You can also see what skincare products I used, all from Sephora, when I was on accutane HERE.

There are also some fabulous kits like the perfume sampler-which has a voucher redeemable for a featured full size perfume, or the lash sampler (which I cannot find online now!!!) or one of the many sets that are perfect for gifts!

I can't wait to see what you all come away with!!!
Happy Shopping!!!

If you're curious about safe skincare during pregnancy, check out this article I found on Fit Pregnancy; and stay tuned for the product I bought after reading that article!




1 comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz