32 Week Bumpdate





 Total weight gain: 28 lbs!  I gained 1lb since my appointment two weeks ago! This is huge for me! But, I went back and looked at old pictures, and seeing the success I had after my last three is encouraging, but also a little scary. I'm facing a 60+ lb weight loss...which I know I can do, but man oh man, it will surely be a challenge!



Maternity clothes: Definitely!  I even retired the loose tops I had!  

Sleep:  As long as I have the right amount pillows, which is about five, and a fan blowing on me, I can usually sleep pretty well. 

Best moment this month:  I finally switched OB practices, but my first appointment was with the nurse practitioner.  The difference between my last "new" OB here and this new OB is night and day.  The nursing staff seemed more professional, the building was more "medical" if that makes sense and felt more appropriately set up, and I definitely think I'm receiving better care.  She was surprised when I explained some of the issues I had with my first OB-like his reluctance to run certain blood work, not committing to an induction by 41 weeks and I just felt unheard, invalidated, and essentially talked down to. Interestingly, one of the blood levels I insisted on with the old OB, this new OB ironically wants to run again to follow the levels.  



Movement:  Super active, almost all the time.  It will sometimes wake me up!

Exercise:  I see a trainer twice a week for a 30 minute lifting session, and then I try to squeeze in 30 minute cardio sessions when I can.  It feels good to move!

Gender:  No idea! But I still think BOY!!!



Labor signs: With my first two pregnancies, I did not have braxton hicks.  With Hannah, I started having braxton hicks a couple months before, but they weren't painful. Just yesterday I noticed I was starting to have painful contractions that I had to kind of breathe through and lay down.  

Belly button in or out: Still in, but close to out.

What I miss:  Nothing-other than just moving easier. 

What I'm looking forward to:  I hope to do a quick maternity shoot with the kids, finishing my room, and finishing getting organized for baby!


For comparison, check out Hannah's bumpdate 


No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz