Teacher Appreciation...

I know, it was yesterday, but because of my Journey to Parenthood series, I had to push this post off.  
I have been asked a lot recently if I sleep or rest.  Today, when the last 30 minutes of work rolled around, my co-worker turned to me and said, "so you go home and rest right?!?"
Cue the birds chirping...
Muh no...
Not even close!
I then rattled off my list of things I must accomplish before the boys get home, as well as what I have to do into the evening.  
Like grocery shop...

Anyway, I know a lot of what I put on my plate is self-inflicted so to speak.  But I truly love being busy and all of the little things really help add joy to my life...
Have I mentioned I love my shower curtain?  And my baskets? 

Teacher Appreciation Day caught me unprepared...
and I promise I tried really hard to recycle the Thanks a Latte idea...
But I just couldn't...

In comes Pinterest to the rescue...

Donut Teacher Appreciation Day Printable [Free] 

Teacher Appreciation Gift-  Bath and Body Works berry scented soaps etc.  "Thank you for being so BERRY good to me." 
Via 


cookies for Teacher Appreciation Day (I made my own though, sorry Chips Ahoy!) 

I really love adding an aspect of homemadeness because it really shows effort and thought.  Of course I would love to receive a gift card myself, but I just think these cute sayings are absolutely adorable.  

Unfortunately I can't find the pin that inspired my Teacher Appreciation craft, but I am so pleased with how it turned out.  It was a little more pricey than I would have liked, but I figured because they did a class gift for the holidays, I could justify spending a bit on this gift and an end of the year gift.  

Without further ado...


Two of my favorite things: post-it notes and fine tip Sharpies...

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz