High 5 for Friday...

It's Friday...it's kind of a stressful day for me-lots to do for preparing for the Sabbath, but I also know I have two days of upcoming "relaxation."  Now relaxation to me is funny to most people-sitting at my desk organizing, writing e-mails, making shopping lists, pinning-those relax me!  
I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth to showcase my top 5 faves of the week! 

1.The Container Store® - The Original Storage and Organization Store®   
 I found some true happiness there this week...

2.    
I'm loving the Threshold collection at Target!  So many trendy, on-target (no pun intended) options, yet so affordable!

3.  My Niece's gifts are starting to come in and the final product is going to be beautiful-stay tuned for a giveaway next week for some of my favorite newborn gifts!

4.  Amazon Gift cards rock! Especially when they come from credit card points-it's like the perfect excuse to buy yourself a gift!  I think I'll buy sheets with my credit...

5.  Got some news from my Doctors and we have a plan!  More on that later...

Happy Weekend All!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz