Thank Heaven for Little Girls & Boys...

I'm at the age where most of my friend are all coming to those life cycle events-weddings have mostly passed, and now we're doing a lot of multiplying!  
I love giving gifts with a personal touch!  

Here's my pinspiration

How cute?!?

Luckily we've had close friends have babies recently, so for the first time-I got to shop for cute girl onesies!!! And boy onesies!!!  And cute socks!!! And even better-I got to shop around for ways to embellish the cupcake box!  Love...

But know what I love more?  That this gift was affordable, and seriously took me maybe 15 minutes to put together, and it looks totally awesome!  Mine didn't look as cupcakeesque, but still adorbs nonetheless...


Fold the onesie in half, lengthwise, twice.  Fold the base of the sock over, and place so the toe is sticking out over the onesie.  Just roll the onesie around the sock.  Try to roll at a downward angle so you have a cupcake effect.  Tape to hold.  I used 3-6 months onesies, so they ended up being bigger.  Potentially smaller onesies would have looked better.  Also, these cupcakes ended up being too big for standard size cupcake holders, so thankfully I had picked up bigger ones from Michaels, but those were a little too big...oh well, beggars can't be choosers, and anyway-once it's shoved into the box-you couldn't really tell anyway.  

Here's the finished product


I'm in love...I will definitely be adding this to my standard baby gifts!

I just shipped out my first one this week, so I'm awaiting the response!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz