14 weeks, 3 months complete....

Uh....you can make that 15 weeks tomorrow!  But who's counting anyway...
How far along? 14 weeks 6 days

 At some point I used to be photogenic, I promise!

Total weight gain/loss: we'll leave that blank for now...I'm sure it's at least +15, but I forget to weigh myself in the morning, and then I eat salty food all day, and don't want to weigh myself the next morning either because I tell myself the weight must be water weight...hmph...I find out for sure on Tuesday when I go to the Dr. Wonderful...although I might look the other way!

Maternity clothes? None yet, however my jean skirts are officially too small-I used the hairband trick to keep it closed. 

Sleep:The energy of the second trimester is thankfully returning!  I still go to sleep too late and have to wake up early, so exhaustion is the norm.  I have noticed that I can't sleep on my stomach anymore and I'm needing to use all the pillows. 

Best moment this week: hosting my first show with Stella & Dot-and it was a success!  Can't wait to see what comes of this new journey!

Movement:Definitely feeling it more now-for awhile I thought I hadn't been feeling anything, but I realized that what I was feeling, was actually movement, so I've started noticing it a lot more now. 
Food cravings: These cravings are kicking my butt-I could eat candy and potato chips all day.  It is rather upsetting because I'm not one of those that can eat and not gain weight.  
Exercise:  still non-existent.  On days when it has been nice-I haven't been able to go, but then the days that I can do-it's freezing!  Make up your mind!!! I am going to get my weights out and get a routine together-I know that will help.  I'm going to look into DVDs and hopefully get control of that this coming week.  Plus, I know that once I get control of my exercise, my diet will follow suit.  I'm an all or none person and when I know that I'm not exercising I feel like I've blown it so might as well just eat too. 

Gender: Thinking girl, but will hope to make it through the anatomy scan without finding out.

Labor Signs: Nope! Although I have felt period like cramps, but have had to remind myself that that does kind of make sense-there is something  growing in my uterus ;)

Belly Button in or out? In, but starting to stick out up top

What I miss:running and having self-control over my diet...must.get.better!

What I am looking forward to:OB appointment Tuesday!  Two Stella & Dot shows this coming week! 

1 comment

  1. Oh yay you're not finding out the gender? We didn't either! I'm 25 weeks and this is #5. We have three girls and one boy so we thought it'd be fun to be surprised this time (plus they were wrong with our son but we still found out before he was born when I was 30 weeks at a 3D sono).

    Even if you can't get outside to exercise you can walk up and down your stairs and do squats (will help with labor later, especially if you desire a natural birth and don't want to be on your back).

    ReplyDelete

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz