Chalkboard Paint...

I'm so glad I've jumped on the chalkboard paint bandwagon!  I'm now constantly searching for things I can paint that beautiful black!  
Some of my most recent chalkboard projects:

This adorable lunch box was bought off of Amazon.  It's  tin, and totally adorbs, and can now be found in Moshe's backpack daily.


I just taped off the edges and painted with the chalkboard paint.  I did end up doing two coats.  


  I'll add learning calligraphy to my list of things to do! HA


I'll be honest, I was more excited about these awesome chalkboard markers that I found through Megan at Honey We're Home.  They're a little pricey, but are so much better than that chalki feeling, scraping sound, dustiness!  There are tons of colors to choose from, but I went with a simple white and bronze as starters.  I don't think I'll let my kids get their hands on these though!  The ones I bought do wipe clean, however I'm not willing to take any risks!

Here are some of their color choices, and remember-these are all washable!  


 
I think I'll need to order some more of these, I can't get over their cuteness!

3 comments

  1. Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I saw you on Tammy's blog. I been a blog ready of Tammy's for about 6 years now. I went through infertility for 5 years and miscarried twice with IUI's and IVF with donor sperm. My husband was sterile and doctors could not figure out why. Fast forward a few years, we adopted our daughter from a friend of a friend of a friend's cousin and were present at her birth :) 18 months and 3 days later our birth mom gave birth to our son. Fast forward 2.5 years later and we spontaneously and miraculously became pregnant!I am due March 30th so not long to go. Anyhow, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for coming over! Wow-such great news, I can't wait to follow along! I'm sure you can relate-I never thought a spontaneous pregnancy would happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to use ours more! We were outside playing with the real chalk in the driveway today. :) And thanks for the sweet shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz