Sephora Sale!

Guyssss, it's the Sephora sale again!  If you're a VIB or VIB Rouge you get 15% off, but if you're a Beauty Insider you get 10% your purchase through April 23!  I always mention my love of all things Sephora, and it's a good think it's the weekend so I can shop the sale!  I love Sephora because you will find knowledgeable employees that don't try and push a particular product or brand.  So, while they may be biased toward a specific product, it isn't their job to sell you a particular brand.  They also have a decent return policy.  It used to be a whole year to return the product for a store credit, but they recently changed it to 60 days for a full refund, up to 90 days for a store credit.  That being said, I've still experienced great customer service even if the product being returned beyond the return window.  

During their last sale, I showed you all my favorites, but today, I'll show you what's in my cart currently.  You can always check our the oils and serums I've tried as well as the repair serum I just finished!  I also tried many of the popular primers to find the perfect combination for me!  I can't wait to hear what you purchase!  

Some time ago, I switched  to a water based moisturizer because the oil based one I was using was leaving me oily during the day.  I am in the process of trying out a few and will get back to you on which one's my new fave, but I can't wait to purchase and this one!    

Image result for DRUNK ELEPHANT Protiniâ„¢ Polypeptide Cream


Back in the day I found a unicorn of an oil, and since they pulled out of the US, I've been on the hunt ever since.  Here are some oils and serums I have in my cart currently.  I love a good hydrating, redness reducing, tone evening serum/oil!

Image result for drunk elephant virgin marula luxury facial oil

Image result for DRUNK ELEPHANT T.L.C. Framboosâ„¢ Glycolic Night

OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

I love the primer combination I use now, but if I ever try to switch it up, I'm going to be sure to try this one!  Check our my reviews of some very popular primers HERE. 

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base, 1.7 oz

I have a soft spot for all things lipstick, and I especially love the Bite brand.  How darling is this color for the summer?!?  The Bite lip crayons go on super smooth, without requiring a liner, and they last through eating and drinking and essentially all day without re-application! 

Image result for BITE BEAUTY Matte Crème Lip Crayon peche

I don't wear much makeup these days, but I do love the hunt for a good neutral eye shadow palette. Check out this one!

Image result for TOO FACED Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette

If you follow me on instastories, you know that for a few months now I've been struggling with milia around my eyes.  I am now into all the eye products that could potentially tighten and puff my deep wrinkles and eliminate the dryness.  I've heard great things about these two eye masks and I can't wait to add them into my weekly routine!

PETER THOMAS ROTH 'Cucumber De-Tox ' Hydra-Gel Eye Patches

Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches (Pack of 60) (1)

There you have it! 

Happy Shopping!

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz