Monday Munchies...

You know I'm all about easy recipes-but what makes an easy recipe even better is when no one would guess it was so easy!  Simple ingredients + simple steps + good tasting = perfect recipe. And it's one of those recipes that brings me here-which is awesome for you.  This recipe is simple, with only five simple ingredients, it takes one bowl, and minimal steps, but it's such a satisfying side dish, or you could choose to beef it up and make it more of a main served with a salad.  My kids love this dish-can you imagine?!? 

Broccoli Quiche 
1 pie crust
1 bag of frozen broccoli cuts (the smaller, like florets are best, but if you can't find it, bigger cuts work fine too)
4 eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
onion soup mix for seasoning-truthfully, I no longer measure this in, I just sprinkle it on.  I've never had it be too much, and too little is fine as well.  

Mix the broccoli, eggs, mayonnaise and onion soup mix in a bowl and pour it into the unbaked pie crust. Bake at 350 until the crust is golden brown and the top of the quiche browns.  



  

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz