A(nother) Cookie Update

This post is under the guise of the typical Monday Munchies...however, the honest truth is that I've eaten egg whites for dinner every night and an uncrustable for lunch every day.  My kids rotate between oatmeal, chicken nuggets, pizza and cereal.  

............
..........
........

We all survived!
But, in all truthfulness, I do want to find one recipe to re-create one time over the week so I can showcase it here.  That really can't be too hard can it? 

However, in the meantime, I'll show you some of my recent cookie work.  I last updated you on the cookies in July, so I figured if I can't show you something I cooked recently, I can at least show you something I baked.












and
tinykitchentreats  provide plenty of inspiration!  

Lámina "Baked with love" de #LilLuna:

1 comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz