I wish I had more...

Time...
Energy...
Focus...
Patience...

Friends-I knew caring for a new baby was hard-little sleep, constant feedings, laundry, diaper changes, holding, cuddling, tushy patting, burping, bouncing-anything else?  

But it's even harder when two other little ones have their own needs that must be met-lunches to be packed, laundry, dinner, individual time, outside bike riding time, cuddle time, run around like banshee time...and who could forget all the slapping, pinching, nagging, teasing, not listening, screaming and whining???

I have so much I want to say, so much I want to show you of what has been going on around our house-all of the house projects we did, my updated desk space-which is awesome, the back to school gift we gave our teachers...I have a whole list pinned up on my board...

The problem is-I just don't feel like I have the energy it takes to put into words a coherent post.  I can't even tell you the number of times I've had a texting conversation and I read what I wrote-and have to respond with, sorry, that totally did not make any sense.  Let me try that again!!!

We're still finishing up the last minute unpacking around here, yet there are always new things added to the list.  I feel as if my time blogging is really not what I should be doing when the opportunity presents itself.  Better I should be sweeping, or folding laundry, or loading/unloading the dishwasher, or putting toys away...maybe I should think about taking a nap one of these days...
The point is, I didn't mean to abandon this space-I think of coming back daily, I have LOTS I want to say, and I will return to being a semi-weekly, if not daily blogger again, hopefully soon!  

In the meantime...


1 comment

  1. Take your time, you have a brand new little one! I'm sure things will calm down and get easier soon!

    ReplyDelete

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz