Passover Prep

This week is flying right on by!  I can't even call this a Monday Munchies post anymore because, well...hello Wednesday!  

I wanted to put all my previous Passover recipes in one place for you, to hopefully make your menu planning a little easier.  

You can check out some of my favorite Passover recipes HERE, and HERE.
This kugel is definitely making the Passover holiday more bearable. 

And who doesn't  look forward to maztoh brei?!?


You can check out one of our typical Seder meal menus HERE.  
It includes the easiest crowd pleasing dessert!

You can check out the recipe for a traditional Seder component, the charoset,  HERE .  If you want to be adventurous, try out some of these recipes.  Or if you need your charoset to be nut free like ours, check out this recipe.  

I can't wait to see everyone's Passover recipes! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz