Monday Munchies...

Hi everyone! Just popping in for some Monday Munchies-Shavuous edition!  Maybe one day, my life will be calm enough that I can pre-cook, take beautiful pictures AND showcase them to you in time to help you create your menu! But in the meantime, you'll have to just take my word for my awesome food, and the stock photos, and try these recipes out for yourself-it doesn't have to be Shavuous, any time is a good time for yummy food! 

Cheesy Garlic Bread Stuffed Challah

This wasn't as cheesy and buttery as I thought it would be, but it was beautiful and still tasted good.  Regular challah would work just as well though.  I'm thinking some buttery cheesy topping would be good and more than just a sprinkling of cheese on the inside.  



These looks pretty,even in a cup! I think this is a hard one to make a crowd pleaser-not everyone is into cannolies and it's a rather expensive endeavor.  


This on the other hand, is always a crowd pleaser! Always...


And for those that love blintzes, you can't get easier than this, truly! 

Try them now, try them later, try them next year, I promise you won't be disappointed! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz