Monday Munchies...

I'm sure many of you can relate to that feeling when you finally come up with a winner: a recipe that please the adults and the kiddos.
Today, I'm sharing that winning recipe with you my friends #canIgetanamen

Image result for baked flounder with panko

4 flounder fillets 
1/4 cup butter
1 cup panko crumbs 
2/3 cup grated Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon salt 
ground black pepper 
pinch dried thyme 

Preheat the oven to 400 and lightly spray a baking dish, and place the fillets inside. Brush the fillets with melted butter. 

Combine the remaining butter, panko crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and thyme, and mix.  Sprinkle over the fillets.  

Bake 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.  
    I've now made this recipe twice, and both times it was a hit.  The first time I made it with flounder, the second time I made it with tilapia.  I found the flounder more tasty.  I also like that there's room to remove calories if you need that.  You can cut out the butter on your personal fillet, and just spray with some non-stick spray, or use olive oil instead-anything to allow the breadcrumb mixture to adhere.  You can also add breadcrumbs, essentially doubling the recipe to bread both sides.  And let me tell you, the cheese is perfection here.  This could easily make it into the rotation weekly, add a nice side salad or soup and this makes for a quick, weeknight meal that pleases all! 

1 comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz