When the answer is clear...

In the spirit of trying to always find the silver lining, I'm thankful today that my hcg came back at less than 1.  There is nothing to guess, wonder about or wait for. The answer is clear.
Yup, miscarriage #2. 
A chemical pregnancy they call it.  
Back to back losses.  
"One of your embryos implanted, and it just...fizzled out." 

Chemical pregnancies account for 75% of miscarriage-so they're all too common. And while I know they're common, and also normal, and do not predict future success, it's a hard pill to swallow.  I would not have thought I'd find myself on this journey after having such great success early on.  I don't think anyone did.  

I had a nice 20 minute chat with my doctor who was more than reassuring when I questioned my embryo quality, there may or may not have been some scolding when I even mentioned it.  
I'll share more of our plan soon.  

This is normal.
This is common.
This is normal.
It's only a matter of time. 

Keep chanting/believing this and it will come! #positivity #lawofattraction #thesecret:

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz