Back to School

Already for well over a month, we've been seeing Back to School!  But on the east cost, we just went back to school this week! I have to admit, when I saw all the other school posts it was nice to still relish in the goodness that is summer.  







However, I won't lie, I was so happy to see September 7 creep up on the calendar.  Just before, the kids excitedly checked out their new school.  




For those of you that don't have the most beautiful handwriting like me, check out this awesome printable.  It's so convenient, and looks good even without a frame!  I also found this link which will be great for the last day of school so we can all cry over how much our babies have grown over the year.  







We're at a new school this year, thanks to our move.  I'm also on a new journey as a mommy now, which I'll talk about a lot more soon!  This was the first time I've ever taken my kids to school, since I've always been working.  






On one hand my kids were relieved I'd be their "driver" this year, but on the other hand, I'm sure many of you can relate to that creating a bit of a challenging situation.  



Transitions are much harder when the parent is around.  However we're working on transitioning and I'm happy to say they are all doing so well and are so happy.  


The night before school started, I posted this picture on Instagram.  


Several of you asked where the hooks are from, what the folders are on top and what I plan on using them for.  These hooks are from Anthropologie.  They're on the pricier side, but because of their location, it was important they fit the industrial look-you'll see what I mean when I take you around our new digs.  The folders up top are actually these clear chart folders typically found in a doctors office.  It's simple, yet modern twist. I plan on using it to hold any specific kid related paperwork, such as homework, projects, slips, forms, notes, etc.  The kids are currently housing this mini supply kit there.  

How have your kids been adjusting to school?

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz