One Room Challenge....

I'm so happy to be participating in the One Room Challenge again...
I loved participating in the last one, you can check it out here.

Y'all know I'm terribly behind-so I have no pictures of my current spaces, yes I said spaces.  
See, I'm so anal, that I had my whole house painted in my colors before I moved in, I had all the decor picked out before I moved in, and I made sure that unpacking included decorating.
Should I mention we moved 13 days before Hannah was born?
Call me crazy...I'm used to it. 

Anyway, that presented me with a little challenge when it came to picking a space for the One Room Challenge.  
Hannah's room was the only unfinished space in our house.  
And then I got to thinking-there are some loose ends.  
So, that's what I plan on doing-sprucing up the upstairs bathroom and hallway-which houses the kids' desk.  

I'll be back next week with some current pictures.
Hope you'll stick around!

.

1 comment

  1. Hi Aaryn, nice to see you back at the One Room Challenge. I am so curious to see your space(s) and what you do. Thanks for joining in again.

    ReplyDelete

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz