Sunscreen to-go bags

I'm sure many of you are enjoying your summer days at the pool. I know my kids are! But that also means needing to be diligent with sunscreen usage and re-application.  There are a lot of different options for sun protection, and it can get overwhelming needing them in so many different places at so many varying times. That is why I created sunscreen to-go bags for each of my kids.  During the hot months they reside in their back packs for hot recess days.  Then they can easily be transferred as needed-to the pool bag, with friends, or into the stroller for a summer stroll-protected of course!  


I bought these bags, and each child got to choose their color.  They're the perfect travel size-fitting even the large bottle of sunscreen, but not too large. They're also waterproof, so it allows for easy clean-up!

Let's take a look inside! 

I chose to use Arbonne sunscreen


It's water-resistant, and made with sensitive little ones in mind!  


I was also super excited to add this little guy to the pouches!  Lips can burn too, and with these long sunny days, you can't go wrong!  This doesn't appear to be available anymore, but here's a good alternative.  

These to-go bags make it easy to ensure you'll never be without sunscreen. Make a bag with your favorite goodies, and either take it with you, or make several and stash them in all the important places: the car, the diaper bag, the stroller, a backpack..you name it!

I am a big fan of Arbonne products.  If you'd like to shop through a consultant, or just hear more information about their products, you can reach Alana at alanaklinkowitz1@gmail.com

Sunny days are ahead!





1 comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz