Monday Munchies

I always get super excited when the recipes I try end up being ones I can't wait to share here.  Guys, you seriously lucked out here. I wish I could send you each a piece of this cheesecake.  Seriously, you want to try this.  Cheesecake is a customary dish at our most recent holiday. I am always hesitant to make it since making I only once a year, I never feel like I truly have my feet wet!   But this one, this one is a keeper-and I didn't even use a spring form pan.  I will say that a regular disposable pie dish isn't as deep as a spring form pan, so I didn't need as much batter as the recipe called for. 



I am not a lover of cheesecake, but this was just the right amount of "cheese" flavor.  Add in the oreo crust and the chocolate filling with the chocolate ganache on top-perfection!

You can find the recipe HERE!



No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz