Monday Munchies...

Last week I coordinated another Happy Hour for my co-workers.
Last time, I made this puppy chow.
At first I wasn't going to make anything, but I heard of these delicacies called snaps, and I knew I had to make them.
Yum! Pretzels, chocolate, and carmel = perfection! Rolo Bites Recipe 
I'm all about simplicity. 
Time consuming, but even my two year old could follow the instructions to pull this one off.   

Snaps
Pretzels-twists or the squares, rods do not work
Rolos 

I made a relatively large batch by using 2 1 lb. bags of pretzles and 2 regular bags of Rolos.  

Line your baking sheet with parchment paper, lay out the pretzels and place a Rolo, centered on the pretzel.  
Bake at 275 for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top with another pretzel. 

These took much longer than expected to harden so if you need to do this in batches, prepare for that.  

These were a major crows and tummy pleaser! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz