Monday Munchies...

The original goal of Monday Munchies was to showcase new recipes I have tackled the previous week.  
However, to be honest-our weekly menu doesn't stray from it's path. 
If I could be even more honest-I'd eat every meal at Dunkin Donuts.  
But, I still want to continue this part of my blog, so if I don't have a personally created recipe to showcase, then I'll utilize the awesomeness that is Pinterest to show you what would be on the menu.

For those of us in the North East, it is mighty chilly here!
So there's no better time of year than now to use the crock pot!
Also, it's a great tool when it comes to helping provide home cooked meals for those of us who are away for most of the day with little free time to cook for our families.  

I'm a huge soup lover, it's my weight loss key!
How great does this Tuscan Sausage and Bean Soup look?

Tuscan Sausage and Bean Soup 

One of my favorite meals as an adult, is stuffed cabbage-even the cabbage.
I'm sure I would love this Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage.

 

Who doesn't love a good pasta dish?
This Crock Pot Lasagna would definitely hit the spot!

 

Along those lines, another comfort food, Mac N Cheese 
Again, can't go wrong!

 
And last but not least, 85 healthy crock pot recipes!  
This is golden!

85 Healthy Chicken Crock-Pot Recipes- this list is full of easy slow cooker recipes without the calories. 

What's your favorite crock pot recipe?

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz