1st Monitoring, Transfer #5

Yesterday, I traveled into NY for my first monitoring appointment for transfer #5. 
Always comical...my doctor tried to be funny by telling me a Woody Allen scene from a movie, "mon back," and he felt kind of defeated when, after the entire scene replay, I told him, it's just not funny. #sorrynotsorry 

Estrogen begins tonight, with a .05 dose.  I take estrogen shots because my insurance doesn't cover the patches, and I'm given them every three nights. Usually, my second dose increases to .1, but this cycle we're repeating .05 for the second dose on Friday night.  

We also discussed, again, transfering two embryos, and not using neupogen.  

I return Monday for blood and ultrasound.  

I'm blown away by faith. It's insane to me what believing in God does for us who love him. A mustard seed is the tiniest of seeds and Jesus said that's the size of the faith you need to move your mountain. Teeny tiny itsy bitsy faith and BAM! the mountain you're facing is moved. Buh bye. Gone. What's your mountain? Finances? Health problems? Relationship stuff? Listen up babe, place your confidence in the One who provides, the One who orchestrates love stories, the One who heals, restores, f...:

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz