An Infertile's Update

Why hello there!!!
It's been a hot minute month!
I honestly thought in all the moving chaos I'd be able to carve out time to update-at least on the infertility front. But, it just wasn't manageable, and these past five weeks have felt like five years.  
It's been a major adjustment, and I'll hopefully be able to post all about it soon.

In the meantime, I wanted to update everyone on the infertility front.  
Since I last wrote, I've completed all my Lupron protocol, started estrogen, had several blood and ultrasound monitoring appointments, and my transfer is all set for Wednesday. 

It has been a whirlwind commuting from Baltimore back to New York, but it's all worth it.  

I hope to be back tomorrow with some yummies I've made recently-meeting new friends and inviting myself over for meals has been the perfect excuse to force myself back into cooking! I even made my first 5lb batch of challah dough, including hand kneading it! It wasn't too hard, but boy was it delicious.  

It's the little things in life.<3:

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz