Onto the 8th...the BIG 3-0

And thankfully we're not talking about my birthday!  I have a good while before that!!!  
We are in the homestretch!  
On Friday, we'll be in single digit countdown folks. 
For treatment and for weeks left of this pregnancy!
In a week and a half I can actually say, next month we're having a baby!
G-d willing...all should continue to be well.


 This is what happens when your husband is on the night shift and you rely on your 3 year old to take a picture with your i-phone....because I still haven't figured out how to upload pictures.

 Total weight gain/loss: 40 lbs.  This shouldn't really scare me or surprise me.  With Moshe I gained 40, with Dovy I gained 45.  So, to end up at 50 or 55 won't make me happy, but it's only another 5-10 lbs to lose.  And I've lost it all twice, I'll do it again! 

Maternity clothes? Mainly stretchy skirts during the day, but also maternity bottoms (I really don't have that many) and all maternity tops. Enjoying my new tops and dresses from Destination Maternity.  They have tons of super cute stuff, but their higher end collections have seemed to increase in price from what I can remember-but they are totally adorable. 

Sleep: Waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and I need lots of pillows. 

Best moment this month: So happy to have gotten a good report from the doctor at last week's appointment! 

Movement:TONS! And I love it!  Almost every time I start to panic, I feel something. This baby is constantly moving which is totally my saving grace.  I've had a lot to worry about throughout this time, and the frequent movements bring me constant comfort. 

Exercise:What's that?  No, seriously-exercise does not even cross my mind.  And I forgot I bought that DVD.  It will be put away into the exercise bin and I'll use it next time.
 
Gender: We know and some friends and family have been let in on the secret. 

Labor Signs: Nope! 

Belly Button in or out?Mainly out

What I miss:running, feeling healthy, not having rolls of fat, breathing.  But it's fine, I've done this before.

What I am looking forward to:Looking forward to my OB appointment this coming Monday and the week after an appointment with the highest of the highs, which I'm assuming we'll determine a final birth plan.

New Symptoms:  Unfortunately the heartburn has returned with a vengeance.  I pop tums like they're candy...I even had that dreaded choking on your acid reflux and can't breathe moment.  I am just really noticing the weight now, and Moshe asked me why I'm walking funny.  I asked him how I'm walking and he imitated me-it was hilarious.   



 

No comments

Post a Comment

Website + Branding Design by Christi Fultz